MONOKEI x SingaKBD - Kei Caps (In-stock)
DO NOT NEED TO PURCHASE WITH KEYBOARD(S).
- No scratches on exposed / user facing parts of the keyboard (after installation of plate & PCB).
- Possible machining marks / scratches on the inside of the kit / pieces not exposed to the user. This includes scratches arising from anodisation hooks.
- Screw holes are NOT anodised.
- Anodisation variation between top and bottom piece.
- Brass weight patina: brass as a material tarnishes over time, you can clean it but note that it's a form of oxidation that we cannot control.
The Human Limit:
While we aim to provide as many items we can to as many people possible, we are but frail human beings too.
As such, if a group buy hits an undisclosed threshold in terms of numbers we will consider closing the buy ahead of time. We do this in order to ensure that all buyers get the best possible experience we can provide.
This is a Group Buy. Please read our REFUND POLICY before making a purchase. No cancellations/refunds are allowed after the GB is closed. No exceptions.
Group Buy can be delayed due to manufacturing errors or unforeseeable events.
Status will be updated regularly on GB Status page.
Renders are for illustration purpose only. Final products may show differences. Keyboards are not included with the purchase of keycaps.
Introducing our third collaboration with Monokei! This time we feature a collaboration with SingaKBD! The collaboration features a SE polycarbonate case as well as a standard aluminum version.
- R1/R4 Cherry Profile
- Anodised Pink with White Infill or E-White With Pink Infill
- SHIPPING WITH KEYCAPS IF COMBINED
- Group Buy: Aug 27 - Sept 15
- Fulfillment Q3 2022
- US: Mekibo
- Canada: ApexKeyboards
- EU: MyKeyboard
- UK: Prototypist
- AU/NZ: DailyClack
- Indonesia: Acid&Co
- HK: ThicThock