Chapter 1 Exploded 65% (Group Buy)
Original price $475.00 - Original price $640.00
$475.00 - $640.00
Current price $475.00
***IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please DON'T COMBINE this order with an in-stock item or another GB with a different fulfillment timeline; your order will be cancelled and charged with a transaction fee, 5% US and 8% international of the total amount.***
Please read our policies before purchasing!
Group Buy Policy
DON'T FORGET TO PICK UP EXTRAS!
BUILD STREAM (ALEXOTOS) | BUILD STREAM (MECHMERLIN)
- Open again to re-roll remaining spots: FORM OPENS TIL 4/6 @ 2PM
- ONE kit per household
- Winners will be rolled in batches and will be contacted via email so please submit a valid email.
- Winners MUST register an account on mekibo.com.
- Price will increase on the product page and winners will be given a $2000 discount code tied to their registered account. The code needs to be manually activated for each account so please email support if the code doesn't work for you.
- Winners have until April 8 end of day to make a purchase or their spot will be forfeited.
- Internal streaks, blemishes and uneven anodizations that are not visible after being built are within QC expectations.
- Pictures may be different than actual products due to variations of lightings. However, the designer has tried his best to capture all the finishing.
- Chapter 1 was designed to honour the material used, by making these materials visible in a sophisticated and striking way.
- This is done by easily making all parts that make up the board visible in one way or another; allowing for nearly endless ways to mix and match plates, knobs, weights and your own keycaps to achieve a build that is truly what you want!
- The single piece weight spans across the width of the board that creates an amazing sound - specifically for the alphas with the higher density of brass, copper or a stainless steel weight!
- The custom knob was designed to match the aesthetics of Chapter 1 and brings a totally new look and feel to keyboards with knobs!
- The leaf spring plate was designed to achieve a bouncier, softer typing feel rather than being flexy. This effect works perfectly on PC and aluminium plates, with brass and copper naturally being a much stiffer.
- Isolation gasket mount with leaf spring plate
- 6.5° typing angle
- 18mm front height (excluding front chamfer)
- Footprint = 340mm wide x 136.5mm deep
- Weight is between 1.8kg and 2.5kg depending on configuration
- Arrow cluster
- EC11 Rotary encoder (NOT PRE-SOLDERED)
- ANSI and ISO plate options (6.25u only)
- Solder and Hotswap PCBs
- USB-C daughter board
- Aluminium and Polycarbonate Case Options
- Various Weight Options
- Custom Knob
- Expected Q4 Production Completion, with Q1 2023 Delivery
- Top, bottom and weight
- PC plate as standard (ANSI/ISO)
- Knob matching chosen edition
- Hotswap/solder PCB
- Daughterboard and encoder
- Necessary screws
- Gaskets, feet and silicon plate alignment pins
- Hard carry case
- Chapter 1 comic
- USA: mekibo - raffle
- Canada: Ashkeebs - raffle
- EU: mykeyboard.eu - raffle
- SEA: ilumkb - FCFS
- China: zFrontier - FCFS
- Aus: Dailyclack - FCFS