As usual, please do not combine in-stock items with GB items.
This is a Group Buy. Please read our REFUND POLICY before making a purchase.
Renders are for illustration purpose only. Final products may show differences.
ETA to proxies
- Keyset: 28 weeks after full payment to Keycreative
- Deskmat: 14 weeks after full payment to manufacturer
- Salvun cap: 16 weeks after full payment to Salvun
- GB starts: Sep. 1st @ 10AM PT
- GB ends: Sep. 30th @ 11:59PM PT
- Europe - MyKeyboard.eu
- UK - ProtoTypist
- United States - TX Keyboards
- Canada - ApexKeyboards
- China, the rest of Asia and OCE - zFrontier
* What white will this be?
WS2 - the exact same as I used for GMK Monochrome. I've asked for samples and you can check them in the "colors" section above.
* Why should I buy Monochrome and not another of the BoW/WoB sets?
As I said, I plan on using a WS2 white and use the darkest black available. I will use the updated modifiers icons I used for Hyperfuse and plan on supporting as many layouts/languages as possible. Also, there is a moustache novelty, what else do you need?
* I see you also offer WoB kits, why do it when there already is KAT WOB?
~~So, long story short, when designing the kits and discussing it with people, I got asked to offer a way to have a full WoB/BoW keyboard. Due to how KAT's MOQ works and the fact that I already had the kits "layout", this didn't take much time and I figured why not. I talked about this with OCM and he is 100% on board with me doing this, this is also why I have decided to only offer support for the standard layout, nothing in the lines of 40%, ergo, colvevrak, etc. If you guys want that, I will kindly redirect you to OCM's KAT WOB. I would not have done this without his approval and I thank him for accepting!~~
Forget what I said, given that OCM cancelled WoB, I went and made kits to offer full WoB and BoW compatibility. That means I have... 46 kits, aouch :s Hope you guys like it!
* Where can I get the icons you used?
Ping me, I'll send you the updated ones used for KAT HFO, Monochrome and Iron