Chapter 1 Exploded 65% (Group Buy)
Fulfillment in progress
***IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please DON'T COMBINE in-stock items or other separated on-going GBs with this order.We will remove the items from your order and charge a cancellation fee, 5% US and 8% international of the total amount.***
This is a Group Buy. Please read our REFUND POLICY before making a purchase. No cancellations/refunds are allowed after the GB is closed. No exceptions.
Group Buy can be delayed due to manufacturing errors or unforeseeable events.
Status will be updated regularly on GB Status page.
Renders are for illustration purpose only. Final products may show differences. Keyboards are not included with the purchase of keycaps.
FULFILLMENT HAS RESUMED.
- Internal streaks, blemishes and uneven anodizations that are not visible after being built are within QC expectations.
- Pictures may be different than actual products due to variations of lightings. However, the designer has tried his best to capture all the finishing.
- Chapter 1 was designed to honour the material used, by making these materials visible in a sophisticated and striking way.
- This is done by easily making all parts that make up the board visible in one way or another; allowing for nearly endless ways to mix and match plates, knobs, weights and your own keycaps to achieve a build that is truly what you want!
- The single piece weight spans across the width of the board that creates an amazing sound - specifically for the alphas with the higher density of brass, copper or a stainless steel weight!
- The custom knob was designed to match the aesthetics of Chapter 1 and brings a totally new look and feel to keyboards with knobs!
- The leaf spring plate was designed to achieve a bouncier, softer typing feel rather than being flexy. This effect works perfectly on PC and aluminium plates, with brass and copper naturally being a much stiffer.
- Isolation gasket mount with leaf spring plate
- 6.5° typing angle
- 18mm front height (excluding front chamfer)
- Footprint = 340mm wide x 136.5mm deep
- Weight is between 1.8kg and 2.5kg depending on configuration
- Arrow cluster
- EC11 Rotary encoder (NOT PRE-SOLDERED)
- ANSI and ISO plate options (6.25u only)
- Solder and Hotswap PCBs
- USB-C daughter board
- Aluminium and Polycarbonate Case Options
- Various Weight Options
- Custom Knob
- Expected Q4 Production Completion, with Q1 2023 Delivery
- Top, bottom and weight
- PC plate as standard (ANSI/ISO)
- Knob matching chosen edition
- Hotswap/solder PCB
- Daughterboard and encoder
- Necessary screws
- Gaskets, feet and silicon plate alignment pins
- Hard carry case
- Chapter 1 comic