TYPING TEST with "Ms. Piggy" ALS Switches by xinxinwong
BUILD VIDEO by monokei Team.
- No scratches on exposed / user facing parts of the keyboard (after installation of plate & PCB).
- Possible machining marks / scratches on the inside of the kit / pieces not exposed to the user. This includes scratches arising from anodisation hooks.
- Screw holes are NOT anodised.
- Anodisation variation between top and bottom piece.
- Brass weight patina: brass as a material tarnishes over time, you can clean it but note that it's a form of oxidation that we cannot control.
Renders are for illustration purpose only. Final products may show differences.
"We're excited to announce the first design for MONOKEI x Thesiscamper - Hidari.
Thesiscamper, who is no stranger to the scene, was the first designer we worked with back in 2017 (Kira60, anyone?). I still remember sitting in a cafe with Thesis and a bunch of folks amazed at the signature side profile that would one day become a consistent motif throughout his designs. Thesis and I have worked closely on many other designs and renders and over time frequently talked keyboards over meals. It seemed fitting to mark the beginnings of MONOKEI x friends with the designer that worked with us in our first ever group buy."
The Hidari is a 1800 Southpaw layout keyboard with a few tweaks. More info here.
Alu cover or Brass cover. Please look at the available layouts pics.
- Typing angles: 5 degrees
- Weight: Brass Kit (4.2 lbs), Aluminum kit (3.3 lbs)
- Mounting style: Gasket mount (strips)
- Dimension: 38.5x11.5x3cm
- Firmware: The PCB comes flashed with the requisite firmware. Please use VIA to modify it.
- PCB NOT INCLUDED - PURCHASE IT HERE
- Aluminium plate (colour dependent on combination)
- Brass or Aluminium cover
- 10 pcs of M3x5 countersunk hex screws
- 8 pcs of M3x8 sockethead hex screws
- Allen key
- Rubber feet
You may consider adding extra items separately.
- US: Mekibo
- Asia: Monokei
- Canada: ApexKeyboards
- EU: MyKeyboard
- UK: Prototypist
- AU/NZ: DailyClack
- Indonesia: Acid&Co