GMK Taegeukgi (In-stock)
Please Do Not Choose Local Pickup if you’re not planning to pickup your order in-person or don’t live near Orange County, California.
Taegeukgi, which stands for the Flag of South Korea, is a keycap set completely revolving around said flag.
And as its name supposes, the keyset takes advantage of the natural beauty of the original, specified colors from the flag:
PANTONE 186 C (RED) and PANTONE 294 C (BLUE), while adding GMK's WS1 (WHITE) to be the balance between those 2 bold colors.
This set features additional flag- and korean related items:
- The Taegeuk (태극, The traditional Korean Symbol on the Flag)
- The Trigrams (괘, called geon, ri, gam and gon)
- South Koreas national flower (무궁화, Hibiscus syriacus (or Korean Rose))
- Gyeongbokgung (경복궁, former main Royal Palace of Seoul)
- Bune Tal (부네, one of the 12 traditional Hahoe Masks)
- Manufacturer: GMK
- Material: ABS
- Thickness: 1.5mm
- Dimensions: 900x400x4mm
- Material: Cloth top and anti-slip rubber bottom
- Stitched edges
- Salvun Artisan:
- Profile: R1
- Material: Copper, clear coated