Chapter 1 Exploded 65% (In-stock)
FIRMWARE AND INSTRUCTIONS (thanks to Cheezi aka Flash3ds Left Kidney on Proph's discord)
- Internal streaks, blemishes and uneven anodizations that are not visible after being built are within QC expectations.
- Pictures may be different than actual products due to variations of lightings. However, the designer has tried his best to capture all the finishing.
- Chapter 1 was designed to honour the material used, by making these materials visible in a sophisticated and striking way.
- This is done by easily making all parts that make up the board visible in one way or another; allowing for nearly endless ways to mix and match plates, knobs, weights and your own keycaps to achieve a build that is truly what you want!
- The single piece weight spans across the width of the board that creates an amazing sound - specifically for the alphas with the higher density of brass, copper or a stainless steel weight!
- The custom knob was designed to match the aesthetics of Chapter 1 and brings a totally new look and feel to keyboards with knobs!
- The leaf spring plate was designed to achieve a bouncier, softer typing feel rather than being flexy. This effect works perfectly on PC and aluminium plates, with brass and copper naturally being a much stiffer.
- Isolation gasket mount with leaf spring plate
- 6.5° typing angle
- 18mm front height (excluding front chamfer)
- Footprint = 340mm wide x 136.5mm deep
- Weight is between 1.8kg and 2.5kg depending on configuration
- Arrow cluster
- EC11 Rotary encoder (NOT PRE-SOLDERED ON SOLDER PCB)
- ANSI and ISO plate options (6.25u only)
- Solder and Hotswap PCBs
- USB-C daughter board
- Aluminium and Polycarbonate Case Options
- Various Weight Options
- Custom Knob
- Top, bottom and weight
- PC plate as standard (ANSI/ISO)
- Knob matching chosen edition
- Hotswap/solder PCB + jst + db + rotary encoder
- Daughterboard and encoder
- Necessary screws
- Gaskets, feet and silicon plate alignment pins
- Hard carry case
- Chapter 1 comic