ORI CLS-3//88 (Founder Edition) (Group Buy)
Group Buy is live: Feb 8th - Feb 16th
***IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please DON'T COMBINE in-stock items or other separated on-going GBs with this order.We will remove the items from your order and charge a cancellation fee, 5% US and 8% international of the total amount.***
This is a Group Buy. Please read our REFUND POLICY before making a purchase. No cancellations/refunds are allowed after the GB is closed. No exceptions.
Group Buy can be delayed due to manufacturing errors or unforeseeable events.
Status will be updated regularly on GB Status page.
Renders are for illustration purpose only. Final products may show differences. Keyboards are not included with the purchase of keycaps.
***IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please DON'T COMBINE in-stock items or other separated on-going GBs with this order. We will remove the items from your order and charge a cancellation fee, 5% US and 8% international of the total amount.***
This is the Group Buy for ORI CLUB's newest installment: the F13 TKL ORI CLS-3 (Founder Edition).
YOU HAVE AN OPTION TO PROVIDE YOUR ERC-20 WALLET ADDRESS TO RECEIVE AN AIRDROP OF NFT CLS-3 FE. THIS WILL GRANT YOU ACCESS TO A PRIVATE CHAT ON THE BUIDLER.APP TO DIRECTLY COMMUNICATE WITH THE MAKER.
Check out some of the streams! Lulzthax | Alexotos
There will be hook marks inside the parts after going through the anodize process, I accept no more than 3 dot in 1 area. Each dot should not exceed 2.5mm. Hook marks are only allowed to appear in invisible areas after the build (plate and switch installation)
There may be minor machining/tooling marks on internal faces.
The anodizing process will cause the color variation of the top part and bottom part to not 100% match under special lighting conditions. However, I would still accept a very slight difference, especially as the design of the CLS-3 is that the top part will snap over the rest.
The part is made of brass and sandblasted surface treatment, will have a uniform yellow color, the gain of the surface is relatively consistent. No scratches, dents, and stains.
The stainless steel components of our product may have slight imperfections due to the manufacturing process. These imperfections may include small scratches or marks on the surface of the steel. However, any scratches or marks longer than 3mm or 3 spots that can be easily seen will be considered as defects, and will affect the functionality of the product. Additionally, variations in the finish of the steel may be visible under certain lighting conditions. We strive to provide high-quality products, but please note that due to the nature of stainless steel and the manufacturing process, these slight imperfections may occur. Please consider this before making a purchase.
- BUILD: 8 assembly parts
- TYPING ANGLE: 6 degree
- CASE MATERIAL: Aluminum 6063 - Dark Sandstorm Top | Rustic Grey Bottom
- PLATE MATERIAL: Aluminum 6063 - Dark Sandstorm (OTHER PLATE MATERIALS AVAILABLE HERE)
- Logo Front: Sun - Stainless Steel - Mirror Polishing | Bird - Engraving on Aluminum - maki-e with Urushi gold
- Accent: Cloud - Black - Aluminum | Sun - Stainless Steel - Mirror Polishing
- MOUNTING METHOD: Isolated gasket mount
- DIMENSIONS: 360mm x 135.5mm x 31mm/17.8mm front height
- WEIGHT: Stainless Steel - Mirror Polishing Internal and External Weight
- PCB DESIGNER: Mechlovin - SOLDER PCB is included (purchase HOTSWAP PCB as an extra here)
- FIRMWARE: QMK + VIA
- SWITCH COMPATIBILITY: Cherry MX
- GB starts on Feb 8th @ 11AM PT
- GB ends on Feb 16th @ 11PM PT
- Worldwide/Vietnam: ORI CLUB
- North America: MEKIBO
- China: Shuangmu