Phoenix TKL (In-stock)
Click here for extra parts.
VIA merge is still pending. Please download the JSON here.
A minus stock means minimal discoloration on anodizing and small patina on the brass bottom.
Please read our REFUND POLICY before making a purchase.
Pictures are actual images of the board.
Keyboard designed by Cable Car Design.
Featuring a beautiful curved side profile, Phoenix evokes a feeling of elegant luxury.
The board features a carefully thought out ground-up implementation of a sandwich gasket mounting system. It has been engineered to keep the typing feel not only consistent across the whole board but also make it one of the most pleasant experiences in keyboards.
- Sound tests pastelink
- GB Starts: 11AM PST Mar 4th
- GB ends: midnight Mar 25th
- Tentative ETA is Q4 2022
- F13 Tenkeyless layout with ANSI and ISO support
- Sandwich gasket mount designed for consistency and type feel (poron as default)
- USB Type-C w/ universal daughterboard support
- PCB with south facing stabilizer support
- Semi-seamless design with thin bezels
- 6.5° typing angle
- 20.268mm front height (with feet inc 7.8mm high profile)
- Effective Keyboard Height is 23.173.
- Weights: 4kg built with brass base, brass base alone is 3.2kg, aluminum base is just over 1kg so built with aluminum base will be approx. 2kg
- That curve
- Top & bottom housing
- Plate of your choice (color defaulted to your top color)
- PCB (including db and JST cable)
- Keyboard bag
- Screws and feet
- USA: Here!
- Canada: ApexKeyboards
- Hong Kong: Kibou
- Europe: Mykeyboard.eu
- Australia: DailyClack
- Singapore: Hex Keyboards
- UK: Keebcats