Hidari (Group Buy)
Please note that you cannot combine in-stock items or other separated on-going GBs (except the Hidari addons GB) with this order. We will remove the items from your order and charge a cancellation fee, 3% US and 4.5% international, of the total amount.
- No scratches on exposed / user facing parts of the keyboard (after installation of plate & PCB).
- Possible machining marks / scratches on the inside of the kit / pieces not exposed to the user. This includes scratches arising from anodisation hooks.
- Screw holes are NOT anodised.
- Anodisation variation between top and bottom piece.
- Brass weight patina: brass as a material tarnishes over time, you can clean it but note that it's a form of oxidation that we cannot control.
This is a Group Buy. Please read our REFUND POLICY before making a purchase. No cancellations/refunds are allowed after the GB is closed. No exceptions.
Group Buy can be delayed due to manufacturing errors or unforeseeable events.
Status will be updated regularly on GB Status page.
Renders are for illustration purpose only. Final products may show differences.
We're excited to announce the first design for MONOKEI x Thesiscamper - Hidari.
Thesiscamper, who is no stranger to the scene, was the first designer we worked with back in 2017 (Kira60, anyone?). I still remember sitting in a cafe with Thesis and a bunch of folks amazed at the signature side profile that would one day become a consistent motif throughout his designs. Thesis and I have worked closely on many other designs and renders and over time frequently talked keyboards over meals. It seemed fitting to mark the beginnings of MONOKEI x friends with the designer that worked with us in our first ever group buy.
The Hidari is a 1800 Southpaw layout keyboard with a few tweaks. More info here.
Comes with hotswap or solder PCB.
Alu cover or Brass cover. Please look at the available layouts pics.
- Typing angles: 5 degrees
- Weight: Brass Kit (4.2 lbs), Aluminum kit (3.3 lbs)
- Mounting style: Gasket mount (strips)
- Dimension: 38.5x11.5x3cm
- Firmware: The PCB comes flashed with the requisite firmware. Please use VIA to modify it.
- Solder / Hotswap PCB
- Aluminium plate (colour dependent on combination)
- Brass or Aluminium cover
- 10 pcs of M3x5 countersunk hex screws
- 8 pcs of M3x8 sockethead hex screws
- Allen key
- Rubber feet
You may consider adding extra items separately.
- GB starts: Apr. 16th @ 11:00 AM PST
- GB ends: Apr. 30th @ 11:00 PM PST
- ETA: Q4 2021